Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy days are here again.

A wonderful day has arrived. My sister, after years of struggling, has finally landed a job! She starts next week at a call center that deals with deliquent mortgages, so business is good there. One of the few growth industries around these days. She is now worried that she will not have anything to wear until she gets that first paycheck and can get newer clothes. I am going to do my part and make her a stylish lunch bag so she can carry her lunch in style. I'm off to the fabric shop after work. Since she prefers earth tones and bland, boring colors, it should not be too hard to find something.
A small peeve to end this post; I went yesterday to the local Sprawl-Mart to get the new Futurama movie. I went up and down the two aisles that comprised the video section, but nothing. Even though their website listed the item as in stock, it was not there, or was so well hidden I could not find it. Oh, well. I can always buy it somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment